Advanced Certificate in Loss Prevention [GA]
02 - 04 October 2011
This course is designed for those persons working in a retail, business or corporate environment where there are high risks to the security of physical assets.
This specialized hands-on training is designed not only for security teams but also for those who want a better understanding of how to reduce property and stock loss not only from customers but also from their own staff.
Statistics show that over 50% of stock losses are internal and we show you the specialist techniques you can use to identify and reduce those losses.
This 3-day certified course provides realistic scenario training where each course participant learns how to detect, apprehend and interview offenders involved in theft.
You will improve your skills in detection and apprehension techniques using practical training rather than theory based.
Loss Prevention will enable delegates to:
- Reduce company or business stock loss
- Audit and cross checking your system and procedures
- Provide customised long term solutions
- Reduce company insurance premiums
- Identify risks and take action to minimise those risks
- Save money by identifying employees engaged in theft
- Learn covert surveillance techniques
- Learn how to manage angry staff or customers
Who should attend:
All security staff from large retail chains, warehouses, factories or any other business that suffers stock loss through customers or employees, especially:
- Chief Security Officers
- Internal Auditors, Finance
- Security Officers
- Loss Prevention Officers
- Investigation Officers
- Plain Clothes Security Officers
- Undercover Security Officers
For full details, contact Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the PDF brochure today.