Exceptional Presentation Skills
08 - 09 June 2010
Exceptional Presentation Skills - Inspiring powerful presentations
This Exceptional Presentation Skills course compiles the most powerful and easy to use presentation techniques over 30 years, training hundreds of thousands of presenters using expert interaction and custom feedback.
The workshop focuses on teaching methods helpful for professional business communication, including preparation, structure, delivery, and strategy. The workshop also covers the use of visual aids and handling Q&A sessions. Participants practice by preparing and delivering a real-life business presentation, ideally one which they will be delivering in a genuine business situation within 90 days of the workshop.
With up to ten individual videotape exercises and 10 one-on-one coaching sessions, the course design enables each participant to be videotaped in a variety of communication situations. Participants learn hands-on, by presenting and being critiqued, not just hearing lectures on theory. No other one-day presentations training system features this extensive use of videotaped practice.
Individualized coaching sessions - Feedback on each presentation is provided in class and followed by a one-on-one personalized coaching session. Coaching is in-depth and designed to identify communication strengths as well as weaknesses.
Exceptional Presentation Skills will help you to:
- Identify a variety of audiences and audience needs
- Structure presentations to gain maximum effect with different audiences
- Develop a formalized presentation
- Present technical and non-technical information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
- Project control and confidence through high impact delivery skills
- Overcome negative or distracting mannerisms
- Enhance voice projection, articulation, pacing, and fluency
- Use media effectively in all presentations
- Identify and handle various types of audience questions
- Implemented persuasive communication and audience involvement techniques
After attending this workshop, you will leave fully armed with the knowledge & self-confidence needed for professional business communication, preparation, structure, delivery, and strategy.The combination of interactive presentations, hands-on exercises and open discussion groups along with real case studies, ensures you will obtain maximum value from attending.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Company Chairman & Directors
- VPs, GMs of Corporate Communications
- Heads & Managers of Advertising
- Business Development Managers
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Media & Public Relations Managers
- HR Directors
- Legal Counsels & Advisors
- Others who wish to develop their presentation skills
Download the brochure today for full course details & registration form.