Financial Analysis & Modelling Using Excel
17 - 19 November 2013
This in-depth and practical three-day course will focus on financial model building and analysis using Excel.
- Build models to evaluate proposed capital investments
- Perform “what if” analysis to see what happens when things don’t go as planned
- Find optimal solutions to problems
- Use a variety of analysis tools in Excel
- Write user-defined functions to make your spreadsheets more efficient.
By the conclusion of the course:
§ Participants will be able to build models to generate pro forma (projected) financial statements and evaluate proposed capital investment projects.
§ Delegates will also be able to use Excel to perform optimization and write simple user-defined functions.
§ This training will benefit your organization by giving participants greater knowledge on the use of Excel as a financial decision making tool.
§ This course qualifies for continuing education credit for licensed Professional Engineers and also Profession Development Hours for other disciplines.
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone wanting to upgrade his or her Excel skills.
• Individuals being transferred from non-financial areas to financial areas.
• Individuals without a finance background or who have little Excel experience
Contact us to reserve your seats.