Records & Information Management, Document Management & Archiving
16 - 19 June 2013
Information is an essential asset for any organisation. Managed well, it increases efficiency and quality and contributes directly to the bottom line. Information managed badly is a risk.
Records & Information Management, Document Management & Archiving is a complete program and will give you understanding, tools and templates to manage information according to laws and regulations, in short, the best practice in managing your company Document and Information Records.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Ensure that your Information Governance is fit for purpose
- Set up and run a successful project to find out what information you hold and to assess the quality of your operation or of your suppliers
- Create or update retention schedules, business classification schemes, and file plans
- Use templates and workflows to improve user compliance
- Operate a regular information review and disposal process to comply with laws and regulations and to reduce risk to your organisation
- Manage your organisation’s archives
- Ensure that paper and digital documents are managed to the same standards
- Reduce and manage the flood of email and social media
"Trainers experience in real world cases helped a lot in explaining things and sharing best practices."
- Siti Shafini Yusof, Senior Engineer - Information Management, Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd
"The program has been highly beneficial to me and my employer. The program has effectively addressed the issues that we have been facing with regards to records/documents management, and in particular on the document retention & disposal policies. I truly recommend this program for entities that are keen to develop/ improve their record management function in a professional manner. Thanks to 360 BSI !"
- Koshy Banchamin, Executive PA to Board Chairman, Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C.
"Interesting & useful training programme. If properly implemented, it can change the way one organises data."
- Irfan Asghar, Operations Associate, Global Securities House
"I would like to thank the instructors for their thorough review and materials presentation."
- Mohammed M. Al-Ajmi, Division Head, Samba Financial Group
"Very well structured to cover vast area of Records & Information Management, Document Management & Archiving."
- Suresh Kumar Methil, Controller - Legal Documentation, Dubai Aluminium (DUBAL)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- Company Secretaries, Legal officers
- Directors and Managers of regulated dept
- Managers from regulated industries
- Staff responsible for administering or managing documents, filing & information processes
- Managers planning M&As, Divestments or business expansions
- Staff responsible for documents in Case-related or Project-related organisations
For further details, kindly download the PDF brochure or email us at email@example.com