In-House Training - Management Essentialsâ„˘ - A Relationship-based Process
Management Essentials™ is an innovative and highly practical management training seminar that teaches old and new managers alike essential skills required by their roles. Participants in this workshop will appreciate a blended approach to learning that includes instruction, examples, and interactive group exercises which grow competence and confidence immediately. The focus in this management training seminar is on building day to day skills that managers need to Interview, Motivate, Inspire, Communicate, Develop, Evaluate, Realign and Delegate.
The Management Essentials™ training seminar supports participants in becoming more knowledgeable, competent and confident by covering the following topics:
- Understanding Behavior Styles
- Listening Actively
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Growing Emotional Intelligence
- Using Situational Management
- Creating a Code of Conduct
- Resolving Conflicts Effectively
- Managing From Values
- Developing Keys of Influence
- Delivers Foundational Management Skills
- Shows How These Skills Can Be Accelerated
- Deepens Awareness of Individuals & Teams
- Provides Tools to Promote Higher Morale
- Connects Higher Morale to Greater Productivity
- Bridges Greater Productivity to Profitability
- Strengthens Essential Communication Skills
- Teaches Management Coaching Techniques
- Supports Creation of a Positive Corporate Culture
Workshop Materials: Every participant receives a bound copy of the Management Essentials™ manual, containing an overview of the course plus work-sheets, examples and exercises.
Download the PDF brochure and register today!