Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Planning & Leadership
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contact us for further details.
Disasters could cripple your organization, suspending mission-critical processes and disrupting service to your customers. These disasters could be man-made or natural in nature.
The Business Continuity Plan addresses an organization’s ability to continue functioning when normal operations are disrupted. A Disaster Recovery Plan is used to define the resources, action, tasks, and data required to manage the business recovery process in the event of a disaster.
In this workshop you learn to identify vulnerabilities and implement appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate threats to your mission-critical processes. You will learn techniques for creating a business continuity plan (BCP) and the methodology for building an infrastructure that supports its effective implementation.
Benefits of Attending:
Using a carefully selected case study, course participants will:
- Create, document and test continuity arrangements for an organization
- Perform a risk assessment and Business Impact Assessment (BIA) to identify vulnerabilities
- Select and deploy an alternate site for continuity of mission-critical activities
- Identify appropriate strategies to recover the infrastructure and processes
- Organize and manage recovery teams
- Test and maintain an effective recovery plan in a rapidly changing technology environment
Sample Case Studies:
A major Middle Eastern bank has been experiencing tremendous growth and management feels that their current BCP and DRP plans outdated. In this case study the delegates with perform a business impact analysis, based on interviews with key company stakeholders and subject matter experts, and outline which business areas are the most critical and in need of improved continuity and recovery plans.
A manufacturing company is considering implementing a disaster recovery plan but does not know which disaster recovery approach they should implement. In this case study the delegates with study the business enterprise, perform a risk analysis, and determine if a hot site, cold site, warm site, or another disaster recovery method is the best approach.
- Bring your BCP/DRP for private consultation review
- BCP/DRP Step-by-step Guide
- BCP/DRP templates and worksheets to aid you in applying and putting into practice what you have learned from this workshop
- FREE CD containing course material, case studies, and other related items of the training workshop
Who should attend:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Heads of Departments in Information Security Management Information Systems, IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture, Network Operations, IT Operations, IT Data Center, DataBase Management, IT Deployment, IT Business Enterprise, IT Risk Management, IT Quality Assurance, IT Audit, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Business Continuity Planning
Download the PDF brochure today, or Contact us at email@example.com to register your seats.