Destination Branding In The Digital Age
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact us for further details.
The Destination Branding In The Digital Age workshop gets your brand planning project off to the right start.
Commencing a city or downtown brand planning process can sometimes be confusing and disjointed for some communities. This workshop is a great way to clarify and fast-track the branding of your city or downtown, whether you engage a specialist firm or do it yourself.
The workshop will ensure that leaders understand the concepts and pitfalls of place branding and are able to make well-informed decisions at critical points. Importantly, it encourages a common understanding of place branding - what it is, how it works, and its benefits for your community and partners.
- Understand the benefits of city branding
- Know the right steps for successful brand planning
- Rally support in order to jump-start the project
- Clarify the actions for conducting brand planning
- Organize and begin your city branding program
- Develop a comprehensive brand strategy for a city
- Launch your brand strategy
- Bring your city’s new brand to life
About the trainers
With over 30 years of branding and marketing experience in more than 25 countries, Bill Baker is recognized internationally as a foremost expert and industry pioneer for his pragmatic approach and successes in creating brand, tourism and marketing communications strategies for places of all sizes.
A hallmark of his approach is the way that he simplifies and demystifies place branding so that it is better understood and applied by wider audiences.
John has over 30 years of tourism marketing experience. John is accredited as a Certiﬁed Internet Marketer from the Internet Marketing Association. His internet coaching has received rave review from business owners, marketers, Governmental agencies and non-proﬁts alike. He has written two internet marketing books and has recently completed his third book on Social Media Marketing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CEOs, Executive Directors, Marketing Directors
- Tourism Managers, Destination marketing practitioners, Economic development managers
- Media, Communication & Public relations managers
- Local government executives and managers
- Tourism office management, convention and visitor’s bureau executives
- Government ministry and departmental officials responsible for tourism and economic development programs
Register today! Contact us for further details.