Energy Value Chain - Financial Analysis, Strategy and Value Creation
Contact us for further details.
The focus of this three-day course will be on how value is created in the energy value chain. This will equip attendees with leading-edge skills to create value for their own company, regardless of the segment in the energy value chain that they work.
Throughout the course, best practices will be taught in each segment and a lot of case studies will be utilized so that participants can apply concepts learned to real case analysis.
This workshop is designed to give participants an introduction to market fundamentals, such as production and consumption, market participants, energy products, the working of processes, bottlenecks, pricing & trading.
Key benefits from attending this course:
- Understand the “big picture” of energy value chain how this relates to daily business decisions
- Gain an understanding of how each segment of the energy firm’s activities add value along the energy value chain
- Understand your own role in the value chain and how it relates to others in their company and to the industry
- Lead best practices used by companies around the world
- Learn market fundamentals & risk management specific to the energy sector
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Decision & policy makers of government entities
- IT personnel active within the energy sector
- Energy related-personnel in banking & finance
- Risk managers & treasury staff
- Traders & analysts
- Portfolio managers & Investment advisors
- Internal & external accountants
- Controllers & compliance officers
- Legal staff within the energy sector
- Investment & fund managers
For full course & registration details, kindly download the PDF brochure from our website.