Effective Business Writing â„¢
Contact us for further details.
- Are you clear, concise and compelling, or disorganized and confused?
- Does your writing communicate clearly with global partners?
Effective Business Writing™ is a hands-on training session that helps participants communicate better in professional business writing. Whether you write memos, reports, emails or promotional literature your writing says a lot about you.
Learn professional writing techniques to get your message across in a persuasive, organized and timely manner. Learn to start and finish any writing project efficiently. Learn to identify and overcome obstacles to your writing success. Learn to understand the behavioral style & communication preferences of your audience.
Through a combination of instruction, demonstration & practice this session teaches you to deliver professional business writing results for global audiences time and time again.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Improve your writing confidence
- Understand & engage your global audience
- Learn to get started quickly
- Organize messages effectively
- Save time completing writing projects
- Overcome writing obstacles
- Energize your writing with word choice
- Persuade readers to take action
- Understand the power of visuals
- Get handy reference checklists
Every participant receives a copy of the Effective Business Writing™ manual.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Company Chairman & Directors
- VPs, GMs of Corporate Communications
- Heads & Managers of Advertising
- Business Development Managers
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Media & Public Relations Managers
- Executives, Managers & Team Leaders
- HR, Administrative & Support Staff
- Professionals who Write Business Documents
- Project & Line Managers
DAY ONE - GETTING STARTED WITH EFFECTIVE BUSINESS WRITING
Assessing Your Writing & its Impact
Considering the 3 C’s of Global Business Writing
Exploring a Step by Step Approach to Your Business Writing
Using the 3 R’s Planning Tool
Understanding Readers’ Behavioral Styles
Contemplating Communication Preferences
Choosing a Starting Strategy
Organizing Your Concepts
Drafting Faster for Better Outcomes
DAY TWO - EDITING FOR SUCCESSFUL WRITING OUTCOMES
Leveraging Sentence Structure
Activating Writing Style
Editing unnecessary phrases & words
Reducing Communication Roadblocks
Improving the Effectiveness of Visuals
Considerations for Digital Applications
Fine-tuning for Global Audiences
Utilizing Quick Checklists
Mapping Out Future Steps
Download the PDF brochure today, or Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your seats.