Document Management, Security & Retention
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Information is an essential asset for any organisation. Managed well, it increases efficiency and quality and contributes directly to the bottom line. Information managed badly is a risk.
Document Management, Security and Retention addresses the problems that all organisations have:
- Too much information
- Too much cost to store and manage emails, documents and data
- Hard to find the right information when you need it
- Information is lost, misplaced, or stolen
- Staff resign or retire, taking vital knowledge with them
This course will look at practical ways in document management, such as adding the right metadata to your documents, filing them in structured systems, securing them from loss, alteration or theft, and finding the right document when you need it.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Control access to documents, protect them from damage or loss, and detect any breaches of your system
- Label documents so that they can be found when they are needed
- File documents safely and securely
- Decide when and how to destroy obsolete documents
- Save significant costs in time and money
"Trainers experience in real world cases helped a lot in explaining things and sharing best practices."
- Siti Shafini Yusof, Senior Engineer - Information Management, Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd
"The program has been highly beneficial to me and my employer. The program has effectively addressed the issues that we have been facing with regards to records/documents management, and in particular on the document retention & disposal policies. I truly recommend this program for entities that are keen to develop/ improve their record management function in a professional manner. Thanks to 360 BSI !"
- Koshy Banchamin, Executive PA to Board Chairman, Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C.
"Interesting & useful training programme. If properly implemented, it can change the way one organises data."
- Irfan Asghar, Operations Associate, Global Securities House
"I would like to thank the instructors for their thorough review and materials presentation."
- Mohammed M. Al-Ajmi, Division Head, Samba Financial Group
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- Company Secretaries, Legal officers
- Finance & HR Managers
- Information and Knowledge officers
- Document controllers
- Quality and Risk managers
- Staff responsible for administering or managing documents, filing & information processes
- Staff responsible for documents in Case-related or Project-related organisations
For further details, kindly download the PDF brochure, or Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your seats.